You can locate the Make a Payment screen by one of the following ways:
- Creating an account and adding a payment method.
- Clicking Menu in the upper right (while logged into your account), then clicking the "Make a Payment" icon on the Main Menu.*
Once you’re ready to initiate a payment, please follow the steps below:
Note: These steps vary depending on your association's settings. You may not be able to see your amount due, the amount you pay may not be adjustable, or you may have to confirm your payment via email or text message. A service fee may apply for certain types of payment methods.
- Confirm that the account you want to use appears in the middle section titled Payment Method. If you do not see the correct account, click the down arrow and select a different account or click "Add Payment Method".
- Under Payment Summary, input the amount you would like to pay, then press "Continue".
- A pop-up window will appear explaining your payment details. Confirm that everything is correct and click "Complete Payment".
After your payment is successfully processed, you will see a confirmation page summarizing your payment. Feel free to click print at the bottom of the window to save a copy for your records.
If you would like assistance with making a payment, please feel free to call our Customer Support department at (866) 807-0938. Our representatives are available to assist you from 5 AM to 9 PM Pacific Time, seven days a week.